Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First off, I'd like to say

Hello!

As you may remember, I had a blog on LiveJournal some time ago. I have pretty much abandoned it since no one ever read it and I didn't feel like blogging. But, lately I have had too many words rumbling around in my head and I have felt the need to write them down and force let others read them. Lucky you!

My intention is still to write about the East side of the Willamette River in beautiful Portland, Oregon. Occasionally, the west side will get a mention. Sometimes it will be work related, sometimes real estate, often it will be about my lovely neighborhood, Sullivan's Gulch. Expect me to wax on about flowers in the Spring; to grumble about rain in the Winter (Fall, and Spring); to marvel rhapsodically about the River; to mutter darkly about my employer.

I'm keeping the format simple so that I don't distract you with bells and whistles. There may be an occasional photo to illustrate whatever point I am making, but by and large, this will be a word place.

Feel free to bookmark this page and check back often. And, please comment! You know that I love a lively exchange! I will be taking a page from our good friend RR's book and emailing you all when I have something to post. Just want to be sure that you are paying attention! If you have a suggestion for a post -- send it in!

I think that's it for now, folks. Thanks for humoring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment